The Peach

Proudly providing the reality-based community with the juice on politics, media, religion and culture

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Baron's Brain: God on Our Side

Coincidence or divine retribution? Is Jerry Falwell right, that God strikes for political reasons? That's the question many of us ruminators are asking even as Hurricane Jeanne storms toward the eastern coast of Florida. Is God ticked off at Floridians and is he politically motivated? Well, thank God for Bob Morris. Apparently, Mr. Morris mapped the track of Charley, Frances and Ivan and, lo and behold, look what he discovered. All three hurricanes smote only counties that went Bush in 2000. So maybe God isn't the right-wing conservative that so many right-wing conservatives like to paint him as. Maybe, he is just like you and me when it comes to smelling a rat. I have only this to say to the people of Florida: watch your hanging chads and vote for Kerry. God's watching and he has a few more hurricanes up his sleeve.

Baron's Brain

2 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger alena said...

Cool Blog, I never really thought about it that way.

I have a Hurricane Katrina blog. It pretty much covers hurricane related stuff.

Thank you - and keep up the thoughts!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Tom Naka said...

Help! I am lost. I was searching for health wellness program
and somehow ended up here. How that happened I don't know, however I do like your Blog a lot. Would you mind if I add your Blog to my favorites page so others can visit?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home