The Peach

Proudly providing the reality-based community with the juice on politics, media, religion and culture

Friday, October 15, 2004

They Hate Him. They Really, Really Hate Him

From the AP wire comes this sad, but nonetheless expected and understandable report: in a poll meant to gauge how we're perceived by our allies, eight out of nine countries said their view of America had worsened. By big margins, those questioned said the war in Iraq has not aided the global fight against terrorism. And, what makes The Peach wish our allies could vote here, eight out of ten countries, often in landslide proportions, hope John Kerry will defeat Bush in the next election (in Britain, where the margin of victory was the narrowest, Kerry defeated Bush 50%-22%). So after hearing all this talk about the coalition and our friends in Poland, The Peach sits back again and asks, "What the hell is President Bush talking about?"

9 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Hi, You should Check This Out. Get a Free Flatscreen TV or LCD Monitor. Just click on link. FreeFlatScreen

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger Lexie said...

You have an interesting blog here. Some of the things people put are kind of strange...

Anyway, I like your blog and will proably be back.

Take care.

P.S. Another cool site I like is a affiliate four marketing myth site that is about information marketing and a little other stuff.

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger riskfreemoney said...

I really like your affiliate marketing optimization promotion blog... I'm definitely going to bookmark you.

I have a free to join affiliate marketing optimization promotion auto income portal, loaded with tools and resources relative to affiliate marketing optimization promotion.

Stop by and check it out when you have time :-)

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Hi, Just thought I would let you know I think your blog about affiliate base business home marketing master web work is great. We have a website about affiliate base business home marketing master web work. Let me know what you think. You may even want to join our affiliate base business home marketing master web work program

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger mac said...

Just passing thru and I think you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to put you in my favorites!

I have a affiliate marketing southern site/blog. It pretty much covers affiliate marketing southernrelated stuff.

Come and check it out when you have the time and keep up the great work on your site :-)

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Johnjon said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about 1stcommunications.biz bellsouth business income opportunity voip voip related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Johnjon said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about affiliate web site You should check it out sometime.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger GS said...

Hey..I found a site that actually gives away free tickets to all the shows in Las Vegas. There is useful information about Las Vegas vacations and celine dion las vegas show Check it out celine dion las vegas show

 

Post a Comment

<< Home