The Peach

Proudly providing the reality-based community with the juice on politics, media, religion and culture

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Breaking News: NIH Whistleblower Seeks Protection

The Peach, in its relentless pursuit of the corrupt NIH, has now discovered that Dr. Jonathan Fishbein, hired by the NIH to improve its research practices after problems in an AIDS drug study surfaced, is seeking whistleblower protection. Apparently, his disagreements with management have left him on the verge of being fired. More on this snowballing scandal to come.

7 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger MelGX said...

Hi Peach, somehow you've broken your template so it no longer displays on Macs running Safari. Not sure about other platforms or apps, but all I'm seeing is gray text over a very green background. Otherwise, great blog. This is becoming a daily stop for me...

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger MelGX said...

Oh, excuse that "System Admin" thing. I just realized the last time I updated my blogger profile was when Clinton was President.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger hiro said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about maryland lawyer

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Tom Naka said...

Nice blog. Please check out my cancer health medicine
site. It is all about cancer health medicine
informations.

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger . said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a stock trading system blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger brian said...

Anyone looking for some more business info?

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger . said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a cheapest online stock trading blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home