The Peach

Proudly providing the reality-based community with the juice on politics, media, religion and culture

Friday, February 04, 2005

Baron's Brain: The New "Mark Of The Beast"

Photo

During Bush's most recent romp through the red states he paused to help model the new and improved symbol of the Devil. That's right, the now infamous "W" will replace the worn, yet long feared, "666" as the true and uncontested "mark of the beast." When asked why he supported such a bold move Bush responded, "I already think I'm God, I might as well be Satan, too!"

1 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Blogger Tom Naka said...

I've stumbled across your blog when I done some health care services group inc
research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work! check out health care services group inc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home