The Peach

Proudly providing the reality-based community with the juice on politics, media, religion and culture

Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Bologna Has A First Name

It's G-E-O-R-G-E! HELLO!! Is there anyone still stupid enough to get behind the ever dwindling line of stupid people buying tickets to Bush's tax-payer financed, extended theatrical disaster? If people out of the reality loop need further proof that the Bush II presidency can only appear successful through pre-fab, off-off Broadway, staged productions, they simply need to gander at his latest attempt at achieving some form of respectability.

Bush is now staging teleconferences with soldiers in Iraq. That's right, he can't get real soldiers fighting in Iraq to stand up and support him any more. No, he has to rely on loaded questions with canned applause to give the impression that he is actually being successful. Sort of like how M*A*S*H made war look like, well, fun.

The Peach can only hope that Americans are beginning to develop the "Twin Peaks" syndrome and realize that absurdity is only interesting for one season. Then, the viewing public shuts them off.

5 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger opinionion said...

Neat.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Rhoda IV said...

Yet another reason to add to my list of why I hate Dubya. WHY? WHY? Why must I live in a country with a farce president, nooooooo!!!
Your Blog is Sweet as Hell. I found you through a link on Raw Story, I am also going to link you.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Increase your Adsense Earnings

I noticed you have adsense ads on your page, Would you like to increase your earnings from them, Free and Legitimate way to make your clicks increase.
Come see my Blogger blog and it will tell you more.

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Gordon said...

Just visited your blog, it's great. I have a jobs seeking website which is informative and you can find info of different job natures, hope that it will be useful in your job seeking

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Pro Free Life said...

I'm neither pro-choice nor pro-life. But I'm pro-free-life! Check out www.ProFreeLife.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home