McCain't Top 10 Questions at Economic Summit
Ala David Letterman, The Peach thought it would list the top 10 questions John McCain asked at the Economic Crisis Summit.
10) Didn't someone say there was going to be donuts at this thing?
9) If Letterman calls, can you tell him I was here all the time?
8) Does Freddie Mac deliver?
7) Did you change the wallpaper in here or something?
6) What's that colored fella doing at the other end of the table?
5) And from here I'm going to which room?
4) Can we use the word "fundamental" somewhere in this bill?
3) What time do I have to be at that pesky debate thingy?
2) Who am I, what am I doing here?
and the Number 1 question:
1) Where's Sarah?